Roagna is an historical winery founded in 1880 & based in Barbaresco and Castiglione Fallet in Italy. Roagna is truely a boutique winery with a small production of around 80,000 bottles per. With every attention to detail to pruoduce the highest of qualities and natural methods based on biodiversity.
– Old vine located in historical vineyards
– Massale selection – Biodiversity, no herbicides, no peticides no fertilizer
– Maturity at harvest – Wild yeast fermentation
– Long aging in large oak casks
– Bottling using low sulfur, no filtration no flining
– Long maceration using submerged cap
– Family tradition -Purity from terroir without any oak falvor
Enoteca Italiana is proud to introduce a small selection of Roagna wines at a very limited quantity.
Barolo Pira 2012 price 4,100+vat
Barbaresco Paje 2012 price 4,100+vat
Barbaresco Asili Vecchie viti 2012 price 6,900+vat
Barolo Pira Vecchie Viti price 6,900+vat
Barbaresco Bric Crichet 2008 price 31,000+vat
Barolo Chinato price 4,100+vat